11.05.2009

hungry

Jeff & started the Fat Smash Diet this week. It was put together by Dr. Ian Smith (or something) who was the nutritionist on Celebrity Fit Club. It is a detox diet that is pretty intense and is based on several phases. The first phase, which we are currently in the midst of, is 9 days and we are only allowed to eat fruits, vegetables, 1 cup of brown rice & 2 egg whites per day, and that's it. It's hard. I just really want some cheese and a piece of bread. Peanut butter sounds great too. 

I cannot believe that we are already in November. Thanksgiving is in three weeks. I feel like my life is flying by. I've been married for almost four months and I feel like I can't remember much of it. How crappy is that?

I had lots of stuff to say this afternoon and forgot my password to this thing and now I've forgotten it all.

I'm going to try a new recipe for a three-bean soup. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. the first phase of the evil diet is almost up AND you look/feel/are great!!!! keep up the good work love.

    ReplyDelete