5.12.2010

i love orange juice

I love orange juice. In fact, I'm drinking it right now. I also love grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, apple juice, pomegranate juice, and combinations of those juices. Also, only 100% juice. Juices from concentrate usually have a ton of sugar and are unbearably sweet.

I haven't posted in a while because my computer power cord shorted next to the plug. So I've only been able to use my computer at the Warren's because Natalee has the same computer as me. Not that we have a shortage of available computers in the Holm household. Sheesh... I'll admit it is a little ridiculous.

Also, I haven't really had anything to post about because we're about to go to Nashville and nothing I write now is going to be as good as that photo post. I'm so excited!!! It will be 10 hours of ridiculous road trip followed by 3 full days of fun followed by another 10 hours of ridiculous road trip. I need to make sure my camera battery is charged!

I can't believe that this month is halfway over already. This year has flown by. The older we get the faster time flies. That means that when I have kids, they'll be 18 and out of the house before I know it. Oh wait, no that's wishful thinking. :) just kidding.

I can't wait to go to Nashville! I can't wait to go to Nashville! Woopdeeedooop!

Next time I promise to post something not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment