1.18.2010

some of my favorite people

i was inspired by denise's last post, so here's a photo-list of some of my favorite people. :)


meet my husband.



seeeeeeeesters!! me, denise, and lynnie getting ready for my wedding.




rebecca smith, anna sanders, me, denisie, and lynnie
the pearl girls! the only one we have to marry off now is rebecca!




john warren, rita baloche, and my brother
most definitely 3 of my favorites ever and quite possibly 3 of the funniest ever.




my niece sophia.


ap, gooch, dd, kelley, denise, kendall


leslie.



rs, as, jh and dp's wedding rehearsal dinner


lindsey 'the luxe'


my grandparents davis


to be continued....
jeff & i are going to see avatar. finally.

i have an interview tomorrow! pray, pray, pray!

4 comments:

  1. i love this :)
    praying for your interview. You're going to be great.
    If the Lord wants you there, you will be. If not, you don't want to be there, anyway.
    Loved seeing you this weekend. love, seeester ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i love that picture of you, me and lynnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know about the interview....and I love that picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude. loved this post. also you have yet to tell me about avatar..... as in, did you see it yet? because i know that is waaaaaaaaay more important to talk about than work!

    ReplyDelete